XY-2B drilling rig is type of vertical shaft drill, which can be powered by diesel engine or electric motor. It is mainly used for diamond bit drilling and carbide bit drilling of solid bed. It also can be used in exploring drilling and base or pile hole drilling.
1. Main Features
(1) Compact size and light in weight of mechanical transmission, major diameter of vertical shaft, long distance of support span and good rigidity, hexagonal Kelly ensure the torque transfer.
(2) High speed and suitable range of speed to meet varies need of small diameter diamond bit drilling, big carbide bit drilling and all kinds of the engineering holes.
(3)In hydraulic system, feeding pressure and speed can be adjusted while drilling to suitable for various stratums.
(4) Through hydraulic oil pressure gauge at the hole-bottom, obtain information about feeding pressure.
(5) Using the transmission and clutch of automobile to achieve the good generalization, easy repairing and maintenance.
(1) Close levers, convenient operation.
(2) The spindle has the octagon section so give more torque.
2. Technical parameters
Diameter of drilling rod
Angle of drilling
Spindle pulling force
Spindle feeding force
Max. output torque
Brake band width
Frame moving stroke
Distance away from hole
Type of diesel
Type of electrical motor(Y180L-4)
with diesel engine
with electric motor